You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to seize your right of revocation, you must inform and send us (MONOX, N3 7-8, 68161 Mannheim, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: + 49 (0) 621-15047461) a clear explanation (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke the contract. You can use the attached pattern revocation form, but it is not mandatory. You can also fill out and submit the sample revocation form or other clear explanations electronically on our website [monox-store.com]. If you use this option, we will seek confirmation immediately (e.g. by e-mail).
To maintain the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the note of the revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke the contract, we will refund all the payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from your delivery being a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) not later than fourteen days from the date on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must send or give the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of the contract, to us [MONOX, N3 7-8, 68161 Mannheim, email@example.com, telephone: + 49 (0) 621-15047461]. You keep the deadline if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. If the value of goods is less than EUR 80 and returns from outside Germany, you will bear the return costs yourself. The postage costs of the shipment are not part of the value of the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of them that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exemplary revocation form
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
- To MONOX, N3 7-8, 68161 Mannheim, firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Hereby i (*) revoke the contract concluded by me for the purchase of the following goods
- Ordered at (*)/get at (*)
- Name of customer
- Address of customer
- Signature of the customer (only in the case of paper notification) date.
Exceptions to the right of revocation
The right of revocation, unless the parties have agreed otherwise, does not exist under the following contracts:
- contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which are relevant an individual choice or determination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- contracts for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their sealing has been removed after delivery;
- Contracts for the supply of goods if they were inextricably mixed with other goods after delivery on the basis of their nature,
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract, but which were not concluded until 30 days after the contract was signed at the earliest.