Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SW14439
- Info: This item is excluded from all discounts
The Nike Air Force 1 '07 shows a reinterpretation of the original sports shoe in a modern look and maximum comfort.
The brand new color scheme can be combined in many ways, while your steps are comfortably cushioned. A chic sneaker for many occasions!
- The encapsulated Air-Sole element ensures responsive cushioning
- A low-cut collar ensures a natural fit around the ankle
- Perforated upper leather ensures improved ventilation
- High-quality details pay tribute to the original
- The rubber cupsole ensures durability and gives it a classic look
- Upper material made of leather or textile guarantees first-class durability
- Color: Twilight Marsh / Black
- Manufacturer number: CT2300 300
The Air Force 1 story
Originally designed for basketball players, this shoe was named after Air Force One - the plane used by the President of the United States. In 1982 it was the first basketball shoe with Nike Air. The shoe revolutionized the game and quickly spread all over the world, from the hall floor to the asphalt to the heart of hip-hop culture. To this day, the Air Force 1 has remained true to its roots with its soft, resilient cushioning, although its cult status makes the Nike Air technology appear rather secondary.
|Supplier color name:||Twilight Marsh / Black|
|Collection:||Retro Running, Low Top|