Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SW14423
The Nike Blazer Mid '77 SE in the style of the Pacific Northwest of the USA offers studded leather with outdoor details such as round laces and Swoosh in a frosted design.
- Studded leather
- Zoom Air element for optimal suspension
- 2. Pair of shoelaces included
- Herringbone pattern rubber profile for heavy-duty traction
- Full-length insole for lightweight cushioning and impact protection
- Color: white / white / white / white
- Manufacturer number: DA8736 101
The Blazer Story
The blazer was introduced by Nike in 1972 and has now become the epitome of style. A simple high-top profile with canvas material turned into a mid-top made of leather and finally a casual low-top. This shoe just keeps getting better.
|Supplier color name:||Weiß/Weiß/Weiß/Weiß|
|Collection:||Retro Running, Low Top|