Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SW13407.1
- Info: This item is excluded from all discounts
The Nike Blazer Mid '77 Vintage Sneaker picks up retro basketball looks and is guaranteed to be a new favorite!
The Nike blazer convinces with the sole with a vintage finish, which looks as if the shoe has been in your possession for a long time.
- The leather and synthetic upper guarantees durability and the large swoosh completes the design of the high-top sneaker.
- The leather and synthetic upper provides a comfortable hold.
- The midsole with vintage treatment gives you an old school look.
- The autoclave construction connects the outsole to the upper for a sleek look.
- The visible foam on the tongue creates a retro look.
- The non-staining solid rubber outsole with herringbone pattern enables excellent traction and durability.
- Color: WHITE / VOLTAGE PURPLE-SAIL
- Manufacturer number: BQ6806-105
The Blazer Story
The Nike Blazer was released as a basketball shoe in 1972 and has been an integral part of the sports world and street style ever since. The original canvas material was replaced by leather over time and the height also varied over the decades. With the Blazer Sneaker it never gets boring!
|Supplier color name:||WHITE/VOLTAGE PURPLE-SAIL|
|Collection:||Classic, High Top|