Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SW14104
The Nike Blazer Mid '77 Vintage Sneaker picks up on retro basketball looks and is guaranteed to be a new favorite!
The Nike blazer convinces with its sole with a vintage finish, which looks as if the shoe has been in your possession for a long time. The leather and synthetic upper guarantees durability and the large Swoosh rounds off the design of the high-top sneaker.
- The leather and synthetic upper provides a comfortable fit.
- The vintage-treated midsole gives you an old-school look.
- The autoclave construction connects the outsole with the upper for a sleek look.
- The visible foam on the tongue creates a retro look.
- The non-marking, solid rubber outsole with herringbone pattern provides excellent traction and durability.
- Color: MANTRA ORANGE / BRIGHT CRIMSON
- Manufacturer number: CZ4609 800
The Blazer Story
In 1972 the Nike Blazer was released as a basketball shoe and has since become an integral part of the world of sports and street style. The original canvas material was replaced by leather over time and the height also varied over the decades. With the Blazer Sneaker it will never be boring!
|Supplier color name:||MANTRA ORANGE/BRIGHT CRIMSON|
|Collection:||Classic, High Top|